Roles and Responsibilities
- •B.E. or B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university.
- •6+ years of experience in Design and Development of products preferably in Plastic, Sheet metal parts, machined components, casting etc..
- •Hands on experience and knowledge such as Creo Parametric, modelling, Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing (GD&T), Tolerance Stack-up Analysis, detailing, DFMEA and Design related calculations
- •Ability to understand customer requirements & offer engineering solutions
- •Good Knowledge in Creo software & PDM windchill.
- •Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design.
- •Good knowledge on Bill of Materials and Engineering change management process
- •Good knowledge in Product Life Cycle management tool software.
- •Ownership to ensure quality of deliverables & focus on continuous improvement.
- •Good Conceptual, problem solving and Analytical Skills.
- •Ability to communicate effectively and accurately across multi-cultural groups.
- •Should be Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Passionate about results and a Good Team Lead.
- •Strong Technical Aptitude with Willingness to learn new Technologies quickly.
- •Demonstrated Experience of working in a fast paced and changing environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- •Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- •Proven Ability to transform Voice of Customer into Technical Specifications.
- •Ability to manage a team of 2 to 3 people
Desired Candidate Profile
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:M.Tech in Mechanical
Utthunga is an industrial software services & solutions company providing end to end product engineering, application software development, hardware & firmware applications, IIoT applications, IT-OT integration, field device integration, industrial communications, and testing services to global industrial OEMs and manufacturers. For over 13 years we have partnered in the digital transformation journeys of our customers to co-create products and services delivering clear ROI.
Acknowledged as a leader in industrial software services, we encourage our employees to take up challenges, learn new skills and technologies through training programs, and provide opportunities for professional development and participation in industry events. Our open, fast paced, and stimulating environment is conducive for a successful career path.